As a Freelancer Communications it is my mission to assist organizations with their communication activities. I do this by helping you with the communication strategy and planning, create and coordinate content for websites, social media posts, blogs and newsletters. These tools are important to connect with your consumers and, if used correctly for the right target groups, it can be highly effective marketing tools within your communication resources. I can coordinate these tools separately or implement them together and create coherence within the strategy of your organisation, campaign and event.
In addition to the communication tasks, I can assist you in project management activities for events and festivals. I can be of assistance in designing, planning and executing an event and create a positive team-spirit for your internal teams and third parties.
My hourly rate is € 45, – excluding 21% VAT.
I use the Toggl tool to keep track of the hours I work and I will send you a report if required.
Communication strategy & planning
– Writing and coordinating the communication plan
– Design creative concepts that support the strategy
– Translate objectives into Communication strategies
– Developing new business relations/ opportunities
– Managing client relationships
– Writing press releases
– Content for websites
– Check and/ or rewrite your texts
– Creating content posts Facebook and Instagram
– Planning and coordinating post
– Manage the project from start to finish: setting up project plans and own every step of the project journey
– Coordinate internal/ external resources for the execution of the project
– Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Manage the relationship with clients and other relations involved
– Create, send and answer email campaigns
– Planning & coordinating newsletters